Swagger

Swagger

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Looking Nice

Some people ask me on weekdays why I'm dressed up and why are you always looking nice. To be completely honest with you Looking nice is not just something you do every now and then. Looking nice is a lifestyle its something you just do. For example today i had on a nice V-Neck sweater with a tie and a nice wide spread collar shirt, with some slim boot cut jeans with some loafers. In my eye's it was a nice casual day but to some friends of mine I was TOOOOOO Clean. Now please don't read this and mistake me for some conceited guy who is stuck on self. I really just like fashion and dressing nice I try to get all of my friends around me to dress nice aswell but back to the topic. Looking nice is a lifestyle that I've come to love, I like the feeling of constantly thinking of new fits and new was of remaking old fits. Looking nice isn't only dress but its also grooming and personal hygiene as well. So ladies and gents keep this in mind.........

No comments:

Post a Comment