Swagger

Swagger

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jays NEVER acceptable for INTERVIEWS ....

My boy Kyle just brought something to my attention that is Very essential. WHY OH WHY do we embarrass ourselves going to interviews (FELLAS) with Jays(Jordan's) on thinking we gonna get that Job. Dude just because you made Jordan $200 RICHER and Yourself a lil more poor doesn't mean they're acceptable. I see it everyday as young men come into Bestbuy askin me are we hiring wearing Jays and a tall TEE(UGGGGGGH). Are you serious, HECK NO, I get tired of hearing managers laughing at you for taking an hour to feel out that application for NO REASON. Fellas dress to impress for the JOB, at the end of the day NO ONE cares how much you spent on your JORDAN'S...... NO ONE. Dress for the Job you ultimately want in the future not the one you're tryna get. Standout you're making it to easy for the managers and top level execs. to say NO. -stay fresh

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am feeling your blog. However, our Tall-T brothers are not feeling out applications. Typos in the blogosphere are death!! Never hesitate to re-edit, even after it has been posted.

    In love, KD.

    ReplyDelete